We hope you are all safe and healthy. We know these are challenging and tough times. Like you, we are faced with many challenges and loss of revenue. We are trying to be as efficient as possible, keep our employees working and break even with operations. Most importantly, we are doing everything in our power to keep our employees safe so we can continue servicing your needs.
Since some of our customers needed to close their doors temporarily, we may need to rearrange and reschedule some routes. Some routes will be combined and or consolidated to be more efficient and help reduce expenses during this difficult period.
We will communicate any changes with you.
We appreciate your understanding. Together we will get through this and hopefully return to normal in the near future.
Here at Delco Foods, we have always taken great pride in the service we provide to our customers. That service starts with the cleanliness of our warehouse. Every year we elect to have an AIB audit to ensure our warehouse passes expectations.
As everyone is well aware we are seeing an increase in cases of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) throughout the nation and locally. According the World Heath Organization, the likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.
With that being said, we wanted to also let you know that we, along with our already high cleaning standards, are taking the following measures:
- As always we require employees to wash their hands frequently.
- We have educated our employees on prevention, as provided by the CDC.
- We will continue our daily cleaning and sanitizing of the building and asked all employees to clean their personal workstations often.
- Effective immediately we have increased our “deep clean/sanitizing” of all office areas.
- At each entrance we posted a notice asking everyone to inform us if they are having any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are experiencing any symptoms we ask that you not visit our will call window.
- We ask employees who are experiencing symptoms to follow our sick policy leaves and require those experiencing symptoms to stay home.
We hope we won’t have to worry about any service interruptions and are making our best efforts to ensure that all of the items you need are in stock. Please keep in mind that there may be some temporary outages that are beyond our control.
Thank you for your time and stay safe and healthy!